[mapserver-users] Layer opacity not working

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Mon Oct 31 13:36:22 PDT 2016

Hi,

I have not compiled myself but I can see pixman-0.34.0 in the build directory so I guess that it has been used.

But how do you explain that OPACITY within STYLE works but not within the composite layer?

-Jukka-

Lähetetty: 31. lokakuuta 2016 22:17
Vastaanottaja: mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org
Aihe: Re: [mapserver-users] Layer opacity not working

Thanks to Even, who noticed a related ticket (https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues/5181).  I disabled pixman and recompiled and 7.0.2 opacity is working again.  Maybe the other reporters hit the same problem with pixman.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
MapServer Consulting and Training Services http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/