[mapserver-users] Set value_list precision in raster query template

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Thu Feb 2 14:53:49 PST 2017

Those raster attributes are constructed before they are passed to the template so the value list is not a number anymore but rather a delimited string. However, you can process the values independently like so:

  [item name="value_0" precision="2"],[item name="value_1" precision="2"],[item name="value_2" precision="2"]

Etc...

Steve