[mapserver-users] Scaling and sizeunits not matching up for hi-rez output.

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Feb 3 13:12:33 PST 2017

All,

apparently the MAXWIDTH setting is a way to override the limit in width display.

So for future, a chunk of my Mapfile that works to increase the width of the line at hi-rez:

TYPE POLYGON
SIZEUNITS feet
    CLASS
STYLE
#COLOR 0 255 255
        OUTLINECOLOR 0 150 255
WIDTH 200
MAXWIDTH 60  ## Pixels

## MAXWIDTH is a needed setting for scaling line widths
## beyond certain default (pixel) display limits.
END
    END

(Thanks Jim.)

bobb