[mapserver-users] getting layers from tinyows

andreahmed ahmed.tolba at schiebel.net
Sun Feb 5 12:22:49 PST 2017

I get error when creating a feature using GDAL and tinyows. I get an error
that says it can not insert a feature because we couldn't parse the schema
.xsd.

However the schema in config.xml is so correct and its like frida schema. So
I created a database and wrote a layout in the config.xml, but when I try to
run tinyows--check I don't get the layer that I defined.