[mapserver-users] Will Mapserver work with newer Microsoft SQL Server Spatial Databases

karsten karsten at terragis.net
Tue Feb 7 12:12:12 PST 2017

Dear All,

I am trying to find out if MapServer (and/or OGR) will work with spatial
databases newer than Microsoft SQL Server 2008. I know that the drivers work
with that older version but did not want to promise to a client that it
would. At this point I am not able to test it directly because I do not have
access to a Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or newer to verify.
Does anyone have experience and succeed with this or anyone who can share
their experiences ?

Cheers
Karsten

www.terragis.net