[mapserver-users] Cant get polygon labels to show up

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Feb 13 12:17:45 PST 2017

I have a tileindex for a bunch of DOQQs and I would like to create a
layer the displays there filenames and bboxes. I'm using the tileindex
shapefile as my data source like with the layer definition below.

The BBox polygon lines are showing up but I must be doing something
stupid because I can not get the labels to display. And there are no
errors in the log file.

Any ideas?

     LAYER
         NAME "doqq_bbox"
         STATUS ON
         TYPE POLYGON
         DATA "ca_naip_2014_quads/doqq-tileindex"
         PROJECTION "init=epsg:4326" END
         LABELITEM "LOCATION"
         PROCESSING "LABEL_NO_CLIP=ON"
         CLASS