[mapserver-users] Cant get polygon labels to show up

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Feb 13 19:32:47 PST 2017

On 2/13/2017 3:19 PM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) wrote:
> try lowercase “location” for the LABELITEM . . .

Yeah, I tried that also. The tileindex file was created by gdaltindex
and a hexdump on the .dbf does show it is lowercase. This is running on
mapserver 7.0.4.

I have tried everything I can think of at least twice but can't get it
to label or throw any error message.

I'm wondering if something in mapserver 7.0 changed in regards to
matching shapefile DBF columns. At any rate I would expect some kind of
error if there is a problem.

I can provide the shapefile if someone is interested in checking it out.
This one has me totally stumped.

-Steve W