[mapserver-users] Possible application questions

Joe Hogan joehogan at gmx.com
Tue Feb 21 08:14:22 PST 2017

Hello Steve,

Thanks for the reassuring news.  We have found our possible solution.

The CRM software has not yet been modified, but it will have the two
fields for the Longitude and Latitude.

Other fields will be used as well, and we will have to add more for those.

When you say it has to provide wms/wfs services, what does that mean?  I
found the 9nitials, but what does it mean?

Is it a special format?  Like I need to export the data from the data
base into a certain format?

Sorry for the newbie questions, but I am learning:)

Thanks

Joseph