[mapserver-users] wms/ows_enabe request and invalid layer and Qgis

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Tue Jan 10 07:44:01 PST 2017

Hi,

Have a look at the access.log and check what request QGIS has sent. And even 10.210.1.32 does not seem to be open to internet it is not a good habit to reveal your passwords in mailing lists. I suggest to change that password everywhere you are using it.

Another thing to check is if the "wms_onlineresource" is correct for just this mapfile. QGIS is using the advertised URL for GetMaps if you do not select "Ignore GetMap/GetTile URI reported in capabilities". Is this your current mapfile or the one that you copied?

http://127.0.0.1:8080/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?MAP=C:/ms4w/map/prescr_test.map

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Leehan wrote:
[mapserver-users] wms/ows_enabe request and invalid layer and Qgis

Hi,

Here's my map file :

MAP
	NAME "Mapserver"
	FONTSET "./fonts/fonts.txt"
	OUTPUTFORMAT
		NAME "png"
		DRIVER "AGG/PNG"
		MIMETYPE "image/png"
		IMAGEMODE RGB
	END #fin format

	EXTENT 679286.0 6153539.5 679580.0 6153724.6 #xmin ymin xmax ymax
	UNITS METERS
	DEBUG 5
	CONFIG "CPL_DEBUG" "ON"
	CONFIG "PROJ_DEBUG" "ON"
	CONFIG MS_ERRORFILE "C:/ms4w/errorMapFile.txt"

	PROJECTION # proj de sortie
		"init=epsg:2154"
	END

	WEB
		METADATA
			"wms_title" "WMS, aide au montage des opérations"
			"wms_onlineresource"
"

http://127.0.0.1:8080/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?MAP=C:/ms4w/map/prescr_test.map"
			"wms_enable_request" "*" #active les getcapabilities, getmap, getfeatureinfo, getfeature
			"wms_srs" "EPSG:2154 EPSG:3857 EPSG:900913"
			"wms_encoding" "UTF-8"
		END #fin metadata
	END #end web

	LAYER
	NAME "prescriptions"
	#STATUS ON
	TYPE POLYGON
	PROJECTION
		"init=epsg:2154"
	END #fin projection
	CONNECTIONTYPE POSTGIS
	CONNECTION "host=10.210.1.32 dbname=activite user=PostGIS
password=CAVIAR2016 port=5432"
	DATA "geom from (select gid, geom, numope, numprescr, annee, nomope, ro, typope from activite.prescription) as foo using unique gid SRID=2154"
	PROCESSING "CLOSE_CONNECTION=DEFER"
	MAXSCALEDENOM 80000
	LABELITEM "numprescr"
	CLASS
		NAME "prescriptions"
		STYLE
			COLOR 200 125 0
			OPACITY 50
			OUTLINECOLOR 200 125 0
			WIDTH 1
			LINECAP round
		END #end Style
		LABEL
			FONT "verdana"
			SIZE 4
			COLOR 0 0 0
			OUTLINECOLOR 255 255 255
			OUTLINEWIDTH 1
			POSITION auto #uc
			MAXSCALEDENOM 80000
			TYPE truetype
		END #fin label
	TEMPLATE "bidon.html"
	END #fin class
	METADATA
		"gml_include_items" "all"
		"wms_title" "prescriptions"
		#"wms_srs" "EPSG:2154"
	END #fin metadata prescriptions
END #fin layer prescriptions

END

I have a correct image in Firefox. But in QGIS I can't get anything, it says
:

<ServiceException code="LayerNotDefined">
			msWMSLoadGetMapParams(): WMS server error. Invalid layer(s) given in the LAYERS parameter. A layer might be disabled for this request. Check wms/ows_enable_request settings.

Layer name is right.
Besides this layer is just a copy of another one working perfectly, with the request available ! So I can't figure out the reason why I can't display this layer.
Any idea ?