[mapserver-users] Zoom to something and display in one shot from MapServer CGI.

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Jul 11 07:39:09 PDT 2017

All,

It’s probably because it’s Tues. but I think I’ve asked this before in the past . . .

I have a DB with PIN numbers for PARCELS and I want to be able to auto-zoom(with buffer)  to a PARCEL by just sending in a PIN number via CGI.

can the BBOX be pulled from the DB based on the geom in one shot?  I’ve done this in the past with a Webservice that went and grabbed the BBOX separately, then assembled the url for getting the graphic back from Mapserver.

bobb