[mapserver-users] Why WCS 2.0.1 slice is not supported?

Stephan Meißl stephan at meissl.name
Mon Nov 20 07:24:05 PST 2017

Hi Jukka,

in my opinion a one-pixel GeoTIFF is still a 2 dimensional coverage but
with two slice operations on a 2 dimensional coverage the result should
be 0 dimensional (each slice reduces the dimension by one).

In MapServer you could request using subsets with equal low and high,
e.g. &subset=Long(-100,-100)&subset=Lat(22,22), to retrieve a one-pixel
GeoTIFF.

cu
Stephan