[mapserver-users] Mapserver 7.2.x WMS with Filter (rfc118)

pe_lord pe_lord at protonmail.com
Mon Dec 3 07:58:38 PST 2018

I have a web app interfacing and building the ogc filter xml query.

https://geoegl.msp.gouv.qc.ca/igo2/apercu-qc/?context=rfc118&tool=ogcFilter
<https://geoegl.msp.gouv.qc.ca/igo2/apercu-qc/?context=rfc118&tool=ogcFilter>

Here the picture for a WMS layer:
1- without filter
     a- getmap is ok
     b- getfeatureinfo response is OK. All my features under my click are
found.
2- with a spatial filter ONLY (square geometry).
     a- getmap is ok
     b- getfeatureinfo response is OK. All my features under my click are
found.
3- with an attribute filter ( ex: Topographic System Index (FCA_NO_FEU =
21M05NE)  ).
   or
   with an attribute and a spatial filter (square geometry and FCA_NO_FEU =
21M05NE).
     a- getmap is ok (only filtered features are shown)
     b- getfeatureinfo
             1- if I click on a shown feature, response is OK. All my
features under my click are found.
             2- if I click outside shown features, response is not ok
because the getfeatureinfo return content not shown on getmap. Filters with
attributes do not seem to be honored on getfeatureinfo.

To fire a getfeatureinfo, simply click on map.
Here an explanation for how to add filters:
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t378858/filterProcedure.png>

I've tried with Mapserver 7.2.0 and 7.2.1 with various sources (i.e.
Postgis, Oracle, Sqlite, GPKG, SHP), getting the same results (attribute
filters on getfeatureinfo not honored).
My layers are properly defined.
I've alseo tried with my filtering attribute properly typed for each field:
  - gml_itemname_type "Character"

Any hint?

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Mapserver-User-f4226646.html