[mapserver-users] LABEL_NO_CLIP comand with LINE geometries

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 01:32:07 PST 2018

Hi,
I' m try-ig to reproduce a chart with meridian and parallel using mapserver.

I have two dataset (meridian and parallel).
My trouble are with the position of the labels.

My need is to put the label on every side of the map.
To have this result I try to clip at runtime every time the meridian and
parallel geometries using the command

PROCESSING "LABEL_NO_CLIP=False"

And put the label using the command

POSITION ll .. and so on to have all the labels always on the contours of
the map for every meridian or parallel line.

But this seem do not work.

It seem that the PROCESSIING do not clip lines.

Perhaps it work only for POLYGONS ?

Many thx.

A.

--