[mapserver-users] LABEL_NO_CLIP

Robert Vogt Robert.Vogt at rcis.com
Tue Jul 3 04:46:37 PDT 2018

Good morning!!

Mapserver is drawing some pretty big polygons for me and a lot of the time the label, because I have LABEL_NO_CLIP=true, is drawn in the center of the
Polygon and falls off the map until I zoom out or pan over.

If I set LABEL_NO_CLIP to false then the label shows in each tile which I don't want...I really just want the label to show up at the center of the visible area and move to the center of the
polygon as I pan or zoom out.

Is there a way to accomplish this with MapServer?

This message, along with any attachments, is for the designated recipient(s) only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If this message has reached you in error, kindly destroy it without review and notify the sender immediately. Any other use of such misdirected e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Zurich and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with company policy.