[mapserver-users] Updated demo?

DanR dlruderman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 23:05:25 PDT 2018

I have compiled and installed MapServer 7.0.7 (apache2 server on
a Debian-derived distro). The documentation refers to a demo to
install and run, which may be originally for MapServer 5.4,
judging from the name. It is found here:
http://download.osgeo.org/mapserver/docs/workshop-5.4.zip

It has various issues, which I won't go into in detail. Is there a
very simple demo that I can install on my 7.0.7 server? My main
difficulty is in getting all the paths correct so that apache2
can find the files (e.g. maps, gifs) it is looking for.

thanks,
Dan

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Mapserver-User-f4226646.html