[mapserver-users] WFS server setup with sqlite data

Ian Walberg ian.walberg at airborne.aero
Wed May 16 15:26:32 PDT 2018

Folks,

We have a working WFS setup on our linux servers which has the sqlite database table as the value in the DATA field.

However when we run this on Windows we get no data returned.

In the logs there is a number of what appear to be warnings however it looks like no matching records were found.

msOGRFileNextShape: Rejecting feature (shapeid = 0, tileid=0) of incompatible type for this layer (feature wkbType 0, layer type 1)
msQueryByRect(): Search returned no results. No matching record(s) found.

Changing the DATA filed to be ‘select * from table’ works ok on windows.

Any help working out what the cause of the problem is appreciated.

Thanks, Ian

LAYER
    NAME Cities_3x
    #DEBUG 5
    METADATA
      "wfs_srs" "EPSG:4326"
      "wfs_title" "Cities_3x"
      "gml_featureid" "Name"
      "gml_include_items" "all"
      "wfs_enable_request" "*"
      "wfs_encoding" "UTF-8"
      "wfs_abstract" "Points"
      "wfs_getfeature_formatlist" "geojson"
    END
    TYPE point
    STATUS ON
    CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
    CONNECTION 'Cities.db'
    DATA 'Cities_3x' – works in Linux
    DATA ‘select * from Cities_3x’  -- required for Windows
    PROJECTION
      "init=epsg:4326"
    END # PROJECTION
END # LAYER