[mapserver-users] Strange performance problem in mapserver

Carlos Ruiz boolean10001 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 10:58:33 PDT 2018

Ahlah,
Mapserver does the following that should take some additional time:encode(ST_AsBinary(ST_Force_2D("point"),'NDR'),'hex') as geomYou can execute the whole query in PostgreSQL and notice the increase of time.
One question: s.notice_radius FROM (SELECT * FROM roronline.settings LIMIT 1) AS sis equal to 750 ? or is it smaller ?
It is a good practice to sort the query before apply a limit.

Cheers,
https://www.linkedin.com/in/cruizch