[mapserver-users] ScribeUI alternative

Lars Schylberg lars.schylberg at blixtmail.se
Mon Apr 1 11:46:37 PDT 2019

Hi,

I use scribeui quite often.  I managed to install on a debian machine.
I might have some notes at work.

I will look for those notes tomorrow.

Lately, I have however just started it from a docker container.

https://github.com/christianbeland/scribeui-docker

Besides the suggested command, I also mount a volume with the data, eg:
-v /data:/data

Then I usually have all data on the local machine. SHAPEPATH points to
somewhere on /data

Remember to export your scribeui project now and then, if something
happens with the container.

I always export projects without data and can then import projects easily.

Good luck!  /Lars Schylberg