[mapserver-users] mapserver 7.4 beta phpng build error

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Wed Apr 3 09:39:50 PDT 2019

Hi Richard,

If you had previous errors it may be best to delete the whole /rwg/src/mapserver/build/ and start the build from scratch again.

Also to note is PHP 7 support was only added in SWIG-3.0.11. I'm trying to get this set up on Travis and can do so with the following command:

sudo wget http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/swig/swig-3.0.12.tar.gz
tar xf swig-3.0.12.tar.gz
cd swig-3.0.12 && ./configure --prefix=/usr && make && sudo make install
swig -version

I've run into further errors but mapscriptPHP7_wrap.c is created at least.

Seth

--
web:http://geographika.co.uk
twitter: @geographika