[mapserver-users] mapserver 7.4 beta phpng build error

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 19:41:38 PDT 2019

Seth,

I understand that there are two php versions and the native one builds fine
for me. But the swig one (phpng) does not. I installed swig 3.0.12. My
build fails with error:

 /rwg/src/mapserver-branch-7-4/build/mapscript/phpng/mapscriptPHP7_wrap.c:
No such file or directory
I can't find the file mapscriptPHP7_wrap.c

Thanks,
Rich

--
Richard W. Greenwood, PLS