[mapserver-users] mapserver 7.4 beta phpng build error

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Sat Apr 20 02:47:38 PDT 2019

Hi Richard / all,

The new PHP SWIG bindings seem to be fine to compile locally, and as they are part of ms4w, and I believe the Debian builds are working well.
I've not been able to get them to build on Travis, not has AlexanderGabriel who set these up originally - see https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/pull/5675
If anyone has any suggestions after looking at the logs of the Travis output it would be appreciated - https://api.travis-ci.org/v3/job/515453218/log.txt

Seth

--