[mapserver-users] mapserver 7.4 beta phpng build error

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Thu Apr 25 15:32:14 PDT 2019

Hi,

I made a few minor changes to the PHP CMakeLists.txt in https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/pull/5797
I've also added a wiki page detailing a full build process at https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki/PHPNG-SWIG-MapScript-Linux-Build
This relies on updating the mapscript/phpng/CMakeLists.txt file first.
Richard - if you get a chance to follow these steps and see if it works for you that would be useful.

Jeff - there might be some useful info on Windows PHP builds at https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues/5795
The SWIG 4.0.0 is in beta (and seems to break Python at the moment), but maybe we can move to that when it is officially released to add builds to the Travis and Appveyor builds.

Seth

--
web:http://geographika.co.uk
twitter: @geographika