[mapserver-users] Upside Down labelling - Rotate Line text 180 degrees

Martin Svend Hagerup mh at innovative.dk
Tue Feb 19 01:08:36 PST 2019

Hi all

Using Mapserver to produce maps for navigation applications we need to be able to rotate the road labels 180 degrees on the map so when the driver is driving south he/she will see the map upside down

In an ideal world the line segments labels should follow any curvature but still be readable when the map is shown upside down.

Points labels are just rotated 180 - this should is easy - but I want to use the many benefits of Angle Auto if possible

Cheers

Martin Hagerup, Copenhagen