[mapserver-users] probleme mapserver 5.x tutorial

Bogui Yannick Dogne dogneyannick at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 25 08:01:36 PST 2019

hello I am really new on mapserver. I started learning through the tutorial but I am stuck on section 1 example 1-9 which does not appear in my browser: Annotation Layers have been removed. To obtain same functionality, use a layer with label->styles and no class->styles.this also applies to section 2I did some research but I still do not understand how to do it.
should you change the annotation block or just add a style in label, if you have some examples and also anything that could help me learn better mapserver.
thank you so much