[mapserver-users] Documentation of wcs_size and wcs_resolution

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Fri Jan 11 04:57:45 PST 2019

Hi,

I know that there are keywords "wcs_size" and "wcs_resolution" for configuring a WCS service but the only documentation I can find about those is the sentence "when wcs_extent and wcs_size/wcs_resolution are set"  in https://www.mapserver.org/ogc/wcs_server.html#reference-section. I can more or less guess what the parameters do but I would like to know which of them are optional and if they should be used as a pair, for example "wcs_extent" + "wcs_size" OR "wcs_extent" + " wcs_resolution" and how those parameters affect DescribeCoverage of the corresponding coverage.

I am only interested in WCS 2.0.1.

-Jukka Rahkonen-