[mapserver-users] Does Mapserver WCS 2.0.1 support time as a dimension?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Jan 14 07:17:57 PST 2019

Hi Jukka,

no it doesn't for WCS 2. This is something I looked some time ago, and it
appeared there's no obvious unique way to support time dimension in WCS 2.0.
It could potentially be done through custom CRS with a time dimension by using
straight WCS (that's what Rasdaman does), or using other extensions on top of
WCS such as EO-WCS (like done by EOxServer or GeoServer)

(above is from my memories. didn't check my notes...)

Even

http://www.spatialys.com