[mapserver-users] Map Server configuration in Ubuntu 18.04lts

Stathis G. Arapostathis e.arapostathis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 11:19:25 PST 2019

Hello all,

I decided to change operating system and installed Ubuntu 18.04lts in an old computer I have.

I successfully installed apache with a sudo command, I can see that is running by typing localhost in a browser.

I also installed cgi-mapserver package with a sudo command however I am not sure that it is somehow connected to apache. Is there any certain configuration that needs to be done for having a mapserv url like in Windows when using the ms4w package? (Something like http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv ?)

Thank you

⁣Λήψη του BlueMail για Android ​