[mapserver-users] PHP Mapscript rendering incorrect/old? images

lisa lisa at renci.org
Fri Jan 25 09:26:38 PST 2019

I have only tried using shp2img to test my map file.
I will try running from the PHP command line as well.

One thing that I have noticed is that restarting httpd fixes the problem for
a little while, and then, a while later, the problem crops up again. So I
think it is a httpd/php/mapserver combination problem.

I also tried installing apc and disabling caching 'apc.cache_by_default =>
Off => Off' - which did not solve the issue.

Lisa

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Mapserver-User-f4226646.html