[mapserver-users] mamcache vertical assembly

Stephen Woodbridge stephenwoodbridge37 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 17:08:38 PST 2019

Hi,

The mapcache docs has a page for vertical assembly but it is blank :(

I have 7 layers in mapcache and I would like to vertically assemble
these into a composite layer. In the past I have been loading all 7 in
openlayers but it makes more sense to just composite them into a new
layer. There are some scale limits that apply to the various layers.

Does anyone have some info on how to do this in mapcache directly rather
than create a mapfile and compositing them in mapserver and then making
that a new layer in mapcache.

Thanks,
   -Steve W

---