[mapserver-users] Programmatically refresh the current view

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) steve.lime at state.mn.us
Wed Jul 17 15:09:45 PDT 2019

BTW What version of OL are you using?

________________________________
From: Lime, Steve D (MNIT)
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 4:51:12 PM
To: Jerry Faust; mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [mapserver-users] Programmatically refresh the current view

This isn't a MapServer issue per se. I mean MapServer isn't caching anything. If I understand your question you could bust the browser cache by adding another parameter to the call to mapserver - something to make each map call unique even if the layers and extent don't change. Just tagging on the current unix timestamp would do it (e.g. &_timestamp=134232523).