[mapserver-users] Cannot compile mapserver 7 with postgis

Sebastiano Laini Sebastiano.Laini at BuchananComputing.co.uk
Tue Jun 18 06:23:30 PDT 2019

For the version that I use I need Proj6

I don't really understand why I can compile other software correctly and MapServer no, I don't even understand what should I put

https://github.com/Kitware/CMake/blob/master/Modules/FindPostgreSQL.cmake

this is the first error that appear,

Cmake Warning at cmake/FindPostgreSQL.cmake:21 (message)
Pg_config not found, will try some defaults
Call stacks (most recent call first):
cMakeLists.txt:755 (find_package)

and the second one is:

cMake error at CmakeLists.txt:73 (messages)
POSTGIS library/components/dependency could not be found.

HINTS:

-disable postgis...
- add cmake_prefix_path...
Call stack (most recent call firsts)
CMakeLists.txt:590 (report_optional_not_found)

Sebastiano Laini
Web Developer
Buchanan Computing