[mapserver-users] OSGeo Local Chapter (aka TCMUG) Meeting

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Mar 6 15:01:15 PST 2019

All,

I’m mailing out an early reminder on the next OSGeo Chapter (TCMUG) Meeting.  I’ll send another out the week of, as usual.

This presentation by Howard is looking like something that is applicable to a lot of new data collecting that is going on in the area related to LIDAR presentation and storage.  There is limited space available so let me know via email (RSVP) if you plan on attending or want to bring someone along so we can plan for a larger space if needed.

Thanks

bobb

—————————————————

Meeting announce follows.:

OSGeo Local Chaptr (aka TCMUG) Meeting

Scheduled: Mar 13, 2019 at 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM

Location: DNR

500 Lafayette Rd

St Paul MN 55155-4025

All,

Had a nice meet up at Flat Earth last evening, new and old faces turned up.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lghzs0qydt3swrw/20190213_180210.flatearth.jpg?dl=0

Next meeting  . . . at the DNR offices . . .

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1mqasu9xzmjyQ7E9xhrJ_aaZqUBw&ll=44.955733543794466%2C-93.08540166931152&z=19

. . . for a LIDAR presentation by Howard Bulter . . . then over to the Bulldog at 5:30 in Lowertown afterwards.

https://goo.gl/maps/v9PPjqjYL2U2

https://www.thebulldogmn.com/