[mapserver-users] Mapcache : Incompatible libpng version in application and library

Johannes Paul johannespaul92 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 02:11:28 PST 2020

Hello,
I've compiled Mapcache from source, and the installation worked just fine,
without any error, however when I run mapcache_seed, I get the following
error :

libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h from libpng-1.5.13
libpng warning: Application  is  running with png.c from libpng-1.2.56
libpng error: Incompatible libpng version in application and library

Mapcache has been compiled correctly using libpng 1.5.13, however I don't
understand why mapcache_seed is trying to run with libpng 1.2.56 which is
not even installed !

Any idea ?
Thanks,
Johannes