[mapserver-users] PostGIS query problem

Fernando Martins Pimenta fernando.m.pimenta at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 13:16:33 PDT 2020

Hi,

I am using the query below to return a hydrograph of a region (using
POSTGIS). This query works perfectly when I use it in pgadmin. With the
mapserver, the connection with the client is lost. It records a query that
shows no errors in SQL, just shows that the connection has lost. Why is
that?

DATA "geom FROM (
         SELECT
            hidro.fid, hidro.name, ST_Intersection(gcc.geom, hidro.geom) AS
geom
          FROM
            vector.hidrography AS hidro,
            vector.gcc AS gcc
          WHERE ST_Intersects(gcc.geom, hidro.geom) AND gcc.name = 'GRANDE'
) as subquery USING UNIQUE fid USING SRID=4326"

Thanks in advance

*Fernando Martins Pimenta <http://lattes.cnpq.br/0646984654461300>*
Graduando em Engenharia de Agrimensura e Cartográfica - UFV
Bacharel em Engenharia de Biossistemas - UFSJ

www.biosfera.dea.ufv.br