[mapserver-users] Mapserver 6.4 does not draw dense line segments at lower zoom levels. Why?

Steve Lime sdlime at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 16:26:03 PST 2020

Hi! My guess is your v.5 style is being interpreted differently in v.6. For
example, what’s the purpose of the ANGLE 360? There were some big changes
between versions 5 and 6. For example you don’t have to use a circular
brush to draw a thick line. You should be able to do something much simpler
like:

  STYLE
    COLOR 0 0 255
    WIDTH 2