[mapserver-users] Mapserver tile edge rendering behaviour

Johannes Paul johannespaul92 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 06:59:26 PDT 2020

Hello,
I use a data source (postgis or shapefile, it doesn't matter, the behaviour
is the same), that is made of a simple polygon created from a bbox, on
which is applied a simple 'outlinecolor'.
When calling my URL with a bbox that is *exactly* the size of that polygon,
mapserver only renders the bottom and the right hand edges; top and left
hand egdes are not drawn on my output image!?
When forcing 'WIDTH 2', I do get a thin (1 pixel) outline on the top and
left hand edges, and a thick (2 pixels) on the bottom and right hand edges.
I expect this is related to where mapserver is taking the coordinate within
the pixel (center? corner?), but I'm not sure ? Any option to overcome that
behaviour ?
Thanks in advance.
Johannes