[mapserver-users] Image Styling Question

Jörg Thomsen (WhereGroup) joerg.thomsen at wheregroup.com
Thu Sep 24 23:55:43 PDT 2020

Hi,

interesting.

I think the best way would be to generate single TIFFs for each
classification region and use them in different grouped layers.

Alternativly you could also use different grouped layers. In each layer
you use the whole tiff and use mask layer created with the filtered shp.

Jörg

Am 24.09.20 um 21:33 schrieb Brian Walawender - NOAA Federal:
> Hello,
>
> I have a GeoTiff containing temperature readings across the US that I
> need to apply a styling to.  The challenge is that the styling will vary
> based on the geographic region that the pixel is located in.  I have
> both a GeoTiff and a shapefile available that delineate the
> classification regions.  How do I specify these regions in my CLASS
> definitions in my mapfile?
>
> Thanks.
>
> bw
>
> --
>
> Brian Walawender
>
> Chief, Systems and Facilities Division (SFD)
>
> NOAA/National Weather Service
>
> Central Region Headquarters
>
> 816-268-3114 - Office
>
> 816-805-6497 - Cell

Viele Grüße,
Jörg Thomsen

Aufwind durch Wissen!
Jetzt neu: Web-Seminare und Online-Schulungen
bei der www.foss-academy.com

Jörg Thomsen
WhereGroup GmbH
Bundesallee 23