[mapserver-users] OGR Geojson error

Weisbender, Eric Weisbend at WAPA.GOV
Fri Sep 25 07:27:34 PDT 2020

Hello List,

I have two sources of geojson data in my map file.  One works fine the other does not.  The one that works streams into the browser when I go to it directly.  The other source downloads a file.  The one that does not work I get the following MapServer error.  Also the geojson sources are listed below.  The layer defs are the same in the mapfile.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Error:
msOGRFileOpen(): OGR error. Open failed for OGR connection in layer `fire_nifc_point .  File not found or unsupported format. Check server logs.

Works:  http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/feed/v1.0/summary/all_day.geojson

No Worky:  http://opendata.arcgis.com/datasets/68637d248eb24d0d853342cba02d4af7_0.geojson

Eric Weisbender | GIS Program Lead
Western Area Power Administration | Headquarters
(O) 720.962.7280 | weisbend at wapa.gov<mailto:weisbend at wapa.gov>