[mapserver-users] svg symbols, svg output, anchorpoints

Iljya Kalai iljya.kalai at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 14:43:39 PST 2021

Thanks Jeff. Per your suggestion, I tried this on 7.6.2 with the same
outcome.

I wasn't able to find a prebuilt 7.6.2 package for Ubuntu so I built from
source.

$ mapserv -v
MapServer version 7.6.2 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=AGG
SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=CAIRO SUPPORTS=SVG_SYMBOLS SUPPORTS=RSVG
SUPPORTS=ICONV SUPPORTS=FRIBIDI SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=FASTCGI SUPPORTS=GEOS SUPPORTS=POINT_Z_M
INPUT=JPEG INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

I also tried to build at HEAD just in case with no luck.

I updated the gist:
https://gist.github.com/iljya/e67a2a245c6968e685c11498a8361fe0

For previous comments on this thread see the following link (I had "digest
mode" on and couldn't find a way to reply and preserve the older messages -
turned it off now):
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapserver-users/2021-February/082022.html