[mapserver-users] svg symbols, svg output, anchorpoints
iljya.kalai at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 11:12:45 PST 2021
I've figured my issue out: the SVG files used for symbols did not have a
width/height set, and the automatically derived height was being truncated
to an integer and as a result slightly off, leading to the weird behaviour.
Em qua., 10 de fev. de 2021 às 23:43, Iljya Kalai <iljya.kalai at gmail.com>
> Thanks Jeff. Per your suggestion, I tried this on 7.6.2 with the same
> I wasn't able to find a prebuilt 7.6.2 package for Ubuntu so I built from
> $ mapserv -v
> MapServer version 7.6.2 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=AGG
> SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=CAIRO SUPPORTS=SVG_SYMBOLS SUPPORTS=RSVG
> SUPPORTS=ICONV SUPPORTS=FRIBIDI SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER
> SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=FASTCGI SUPPORTS=GEOS SUPPORTS=POINT_Z_M
> INPUT=JPEG INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE
> I also tried to build at HEAD just in case with no luck.
> I updated the gist:
> For previous comments on this thread see the following link (I had "digest
> mode" on and couldn't find a way to reply and preserve the older messages -
> turned it off now):
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mapserver-users