[mapserver-users] Mapserver 7.6.2

Eichner, Andreas - SID Andreas.Eichner at sid.sachsen.de
Thu Jan 7 22:24:19 PST 2021

Hallo Stéphane,

glad to hear it works. The problem with this is how to keep those packags up to date. As long as this list is relatively static you might be able to use a script to synchronize them to a local directory, create the metadata and use this local repository with yum-priorities to favour those packages.
  The messages in to Apache httpd-log don't log like errors. AFAIK those a just normal message. CGI doesn't define a way to categorize messages so debug, info, err are all going the to same stderr channel. The CGI-Module simply logs everything as class "error". It should be possible to redirect those MapServer messages to a separate file using mapfile-directives (see https://mapserver.org/optimization/debugging.html)

Regards, Andreas