[mapserver-users] Possible override class-generated legend graphic?

Bjørn Ove Grøtan bjorn.ove at grotan.com
Tue Jan 12 02:42:47 PST 2021

That would possibly work if I had one or two classes for the given layers. Will check out, thanks.

By the way, I'm also looking into using overriden legends for line symbology, for which I have a lot of classes for.
Splitting up the current composite legend png in individual png is of course possible, but tedious work.

--
Kind regards

Bjørn Ove Grøtan

Jörg Thomsen (WhereGroup):