[mapserver-users] Possible override class-generated legend graphic?

Bjørn Ove Grøtan bjorn.ove at grotan.com
Tue Jan 19 01:52:09 PST 2021

By the way, we ended up using regexps and <LocationMatch /> in apache to fetch
getlegendgraphic requests to the layers in question.

It would be nice if GetLegendGraphic on a given layer returned the same image
(or html) as overriden in Layer metadata (GetCapabilitites) though. Desktop GIS
(QGIS, ESRI etc) all use the metadata from GetCapabilities to render the
legend, but web-gis doing a GetLegendGraphic directly on the layer would not
render the same image/html.

-Bjørn Ove

Bjørn Ove Grøtan: