[mapserver-users] connect label to features

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Jun 24 10:07:58 PDT 2021

Hi Luca,

I had created that page that Thomas pointed to, I see that my test files
are still available that I used to generate those map images
(https://download.osgeo.org/mapserver/tickets/label-leader.zip).  Give
that mapfile a try with your local MapServer instance, and let me know
if I need to update that test package.

(I think that I should start doing this for all documented features from
now on, include a link to my test mapfiles)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training