[mapserver-users] connect label to features

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 10:29:32 PDT 2021

On Thu, 24 Jun 2021 at 19:08, Jeff McKenna
<jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com> wrote:

> Hi Luca,

Hi Jeff,

> I had created that page that Thomas pointed to, I see that my test files
> are still available that I used to generate those map images
> (https://download.osgeo.org/mapserver/tickets/label-leader.zip).  Give
> that mapfile a try with your local MapServer instance, and let me know
> if I need to update that test package.

I tested that data and it work properly, but as Thomas reported it
seems to work only with polygon, with my point data it doesn't work
Should I open a enhancement (or bug) issue? I think it should be
useful to have it at least for points, but also for line

> -jeff

Thanks for your help

--
ciao