[mapserver-users] data parameter in tileindex

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Mar 24 07:39:01 PDT 2021

Spurred on by Zmitser, I've given some much needed love to the tileindex
examples (see
https://mapserver.org/optimization/tileindex.html#long-ogrtindex-example
).  It doesn't answer Zmitser's exact questions but it hopefully helps
the next person understand how to implement.

Also, pull requests are encouraged if you want to add more, to the
documentation repository at
https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer-documentation

Side note: this latest effort was kind of special to me, as in fact back
in year 2004 I did a similar effort to give examples of tile4ms, notice
the QGIS version 0.6 screen captures that I had made back in 2004, and
now these tileindex examples use a more recent QGIS version of 3.18.1
ha.  The circle of life.
https://mapserver.org/utilities/tile4ms.html#long-example

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training