[mapserver-users] Next link missing WFS 2.0 getfeature response for specific bbox

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed May 12 06:56:47 PDT 2021

Anton,

> I created a repo (https://github.com/arbakker/debug-ms-bbox-issue
> <https://github.com/arbakker/debug-ms-bbox-issue>)

Did you ? I can't access it. Please file an issue with all elements you
mentioned.

This might be at least slightly related to
https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer/issues/6181 ,although perhaps
specific to the OGR GeoPackage backend. I suspect a mismatch between
bounding box test and exact intersection that confuses the logic that
decides if there's a next page. When we have a COUNT of 1000, we
actually ask for 1001 features. If there are 1001 features, then we now
there's a next page. If there are <= 1000 one, there's none. Something
must eliminate one or several features out of the 1001 initial ones.

Even

--
http://www.spatialys.com