[mapserver-users] Docker for AWS S3 and Mapserver 7 on OSGeo Github?

Steve Lime sdlime at gmail.com
Thu May 13 08:24:07 PDT 2021

It's not a docker image I'm familiar with. It looks to be pinned to a very
specific version of MapServer - one that shouldn't be used given its age
and subsequent releases so I wouldn't include it "as is". Not sure what the
interest would be in developing a project-sanctioned image that was kept
current with the most recent version of MapServer and other dependencies
such as GDAL, PROJ, etc...