[mapserver-users] Mapscript C# and OWSRequest parameters

Jelmer Baas jelmerbaas at nedgraphics.nl
Thu May 27 01:39:21 PDT 2021

Hello,

For a new project, I've decided to pickup MapScript again to function as an internal (back-end) WFS server. I use the OWSRequest class, which works fine when I fill it with loadParamsFromURL() - in the case of Get requests.

I can't seem to figure out a way to get my POST data into this object, though. It has a loadParams method, but because I'm not running as a CGI application (back-end app without a webserver), this doesn't do anything. I also tried setting postrequest property and then calling the loadParams, setting Environment variables, etc. No error, no exception, just -1 value from NumParams.

Any suggestions on how to proceed?

Regards,
Jelmer Baas