[mapserver-users] msCGILoadMap(): Web application error. CGI variable "map" is not set

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Mon Nov 15 11:57:06 PST 2021

Hi,

Please use “Reply all” for sending mail to the list as well. If your trouble gets solved the mailing list archives may help other Mapserver users later.

You have such a new Mapserver version that you must take care of some additional security settings https://www.mapserver.org/optimization/limit_mapfile_access.html#limit-mapfile-access

Have a look at your Apache httpd.conf file. Do you see a configuration of environment variable MS_MAP_PATTERN there? I am sorry but I cannot help with writing correct regexp, I do not really understand it myself. It takes me usually a few copy-paste-edit-test rounds to make the regexp work.

-Jukka Rahkonen-